“The things you do every single day, the things that don’t look dramatic, that don’t even look like they matter, do matter. They not only make a difference—they make all the difference.” – The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
Have you noticed that your consistent, small, day-to-day decisions have the most impact on your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health? Yet, consistency is often what we struggle with the most. The road to feeling your best is a culmination of small commitments made each day that compound over time.
So, what can you do to stay more consistent on your wellness journey? Here are some ways to stay on track:
1 – Always stay focused on your “why”
- it is not about the meditation or the workout, it’s about the feeling of calm meditation brings and the strength you gain from your workouts
- always remember the reason behind your wellness rituals
2 – Be realistic
- let’s face it, we all get excited when we set goals but ultimately, you want to commit to actions that hold you accountable
- keep it small and celebrate your success
3 – Practice compassion
- when things don’t go as planned, focus on what you CAN do as opposed to what you didn’t do
- learn to let go of judgement and treat each moment as a new opportunity
4 – Find support
- life is always better when enjoyed with others
- find people who have similar goals and hold you accountable
If you are looking for help with staying consistent, come join our Wellness Community on Facebook! I am always here to support and guide you along your wellness journey.