“We cultivate love when we allow our most vulnerable and powerful selves to be deeply seen and known, and when we honor the spiritual connection that grows from that offering with trust, respect, kindness and affection.” – Brené Brown
One of the many insights gained on my spiritual & wellness journey has been the Power of Connection. This lesson began over 15 years ago when I joined a life coaching group with 4 other women. Like me, these women where dedicated to growing and deepening their connection to self. In this safe space, we were able to truly be ourselves, to learn and grow together.
Surrounding yourself with people who are on the same path as you – works wonders for the soul. Meaningful connections also help you:
- Keep your energy vibrations high – By consciously choosing to be with people who raise you up rather than drain your energy.
- Learn – You learn from each other’s experiences.
- Find strength – You recognize that you are not alone on your journey.
- Keep an open heart – Practicing compassion towards others keeps your heart open.
- Stay motivated – There is nothing more inspiring than seeing others succeed and push through their limiting beliefs.
- Have fun – Life is always more fun in good company!
My intention in everything I do is to create a space where we can be real, where we can learn & grow, where we can support and cheer each other on to ultimately live with purpose & intention. I believe when we bring women together, we deepen our transformation through connection.